We spent the Fourth of July in Provo for the last time.
As long as we live in the NW, I will never travel in July or August.
So next year, we will be home for the Fourth
(unless Taylor Swift is performing at Stadium of Fire- my girls made me promise).
The girls had a blast- except when I made Tessa look towards the sun- she has a low tolerance for me brushing her hair and sun in her eyes.
They were so happy to be reunited for their cousins- just like last year.
I absolutely love Baby Eve in that hat.
It's too bad that this year is our last- because we finally found the key to making this parade enjoyable/endurable. Garrett and Brooke brought a baby pool and filled it up. The kids all swam in their clothes and weren't a bit hot. Best idea ever- even made the local papers.
It's a great parade- very long- very patriotic.
Until we meet again, Provo on the Fourth...



No comments:
Post a Comment