Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Fourth. With Four.

 Well, you all know how I love to celebrate...
and since Eve was a whole week old...
we went to Utah for the Fourth of July.
And of course, we went to the Fourth of July parade.
With all four of our kids.
(I can't believe we have four kids.)
And I even dressed them in patriotic outfits- and combed their hair.
  The girls were so surprised to see Chloe and Stella.
They ran up to them and did a spontaneous group hug.
(Bradley is drinking the juice box-
they love Bradley too... and Calvin- not pictured.)
 Evie was adorable in her patriotic ensemble.
She slept through all the festivities.
(I was amazed how she slept through the 300 fire trucks- with sirens BLARING-
yet she can't seem to fall asleep to the peaceful sounds of NIGHTTIME.
My children are always born with such unusual talents.)
The MAIN EVENT.
Look who was the Grand Marshall.
Look how excited my mom was to be the Grand Marshall-ette!
Look how cool Taylor is... oh, to be that cool again...
Tessa was confused about the entire parade process...
fun or scary, fun or scary...
the jury is still out.
Happy Fourth of July!
(three weeks late.)

1 comment:

Casey said...

Wow you are amazing!!! I can't believe you came all this way a week after having a baby!! Seriously that is impressive! It's no wonder you have 4 kids, you can handle them like it's nothin!