So, today is the day I make it official.
Today I officialy crown Eve the "Best Baby in the World."
Which makes me the "Luckiest Mom in the World."
Dear Eve,
Happy Birthday!
I can't believe you are one year old...
Annie asked me if that means you are not a baby anymore.
I told her, "No. Eve will be a baby as long as I say she's a baby."
And that was the end of that discussion.
I love you so much.
I love your smile.
I love your beautiful baby blue eyes.
I love when you point and say, "wadat?"
I love that you let me hold you.
I love it when you dance.
I love it when you crawl after your sisters.
I love it when you sleep.
You are the most beautiful baby I know.
Love you Baby Eve!
-Mom
p.s. I can't believe this was one year ago.
I am so glad that I'm not doing that today.

No comments:
Post a Comment