Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nine Years.



This was us- nine years ago.
It really was the best day ever.
Since this day we:
Went to Mexico on a Honeymoon
Graduated from BYU (me)
Graduated from SLCC (B)
Taught 3 years of High School (me)
Had a Baby Girl (me)
Graduated from BYU (B)
Went to Greece
Got a job (B)
Moved to Idaho
Had another Baby Girl (me)
Got a new job (B)
Had another Baby Girl (me)
Got another new job (B)
Had one more Baby Girl (me)
Got another new job (B)
Moved to Washington...
And here we are nine years later.

Dear Brock,
Thanks for marrying me.
You are the best.
These last nine years have been amazing-
better than I EVER expected.
I am the luckiest wife in the world.
But what do you say in the next nine years
we have a few less babies
 and a few less new jobs-
and a few more vacations.
Happy Anniversary!
I could not love you more. 
-Chanell


1 comment:

Baxter's said...

PLEASE GET RID OF THE PICTURE OF ME PREGNANT AT YOUR WEDDING. PLEASE. :-) I hated being pregnant at that party...cuz I always feel so sick during pregnancy...and it was a fun party. I'm all for more vacations, and less babies...see you in Carlsbad?