Friday, November 20, 2009

Newborn Pictures






Here are some pictures of Tessa taken by Dana. She is such a great photographer and took our family pictures last year. She was amazing with Tessa and I absolutely love these pictures.

I am so sad that I didn't do Annie & Kate's hair- I LOVE that picture-but they both look like orphans. I guess the picture is an accurate representation of our life right now- almost got it together, but not quite. :)
Thank you Dana- you are amazing!

8 comments:

k8theriver said...

she is so cute! i love them. nice job, dana!

Katherine said...

They are darling! Your girls look great! Good Job Dana!

Angela and Mike said...

Those pictures are darling, I love them. At least your girls have very cute outfits on! Way to go!

Darci said...

SUPER CUTE!

Andrea said...

They turned out so cute, I LOVE them. She does great work. Their feet......too cute! Have a great trip, the girls should come over and play when you get back.

Heidi said...

I love that picture of your girls feet! You have three beautiful girls. Now if you could just send some of those girl genes my way. Is there a way we can swap?

You done good!

Dinger said...

Dana is amazing, and your girls are cute. I love the feet picture!!

Beagleys said...

Oh how darling!!! Congrats!!!