Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving...

The Rose Family
Turkey Bowl
a photo essay
because I too tired to think of anything to say...My mom "warming up"My dad and Tay (the unofficial MVP of the day)Kate- notice the Nike football gloves
Me
I played too- kind of. Bradley & BrookeThe girls and Aunt Stasie
Grandma Rose taking the girls to the parkGrandpa Rose & TessaMe & my family
I have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Darling Pics! And...you look AMAZING! Your hair is so long! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Your girls are all so cute!

Baxter's said...

What a good lookin group! If I ever hear of you playing football I may come and cut your leg off....oh wait, you would probably like that...I'll have to think of something else....hmmmmmm

Dinger said...

I agree with Katherine, you are lookin' great. Hey, I hope you saw the clip board that I left at your house. I was so sick that I didn't even want to breath on you for fear of contaminating your family, hope you got it. Love ya!!