
So our very talented, amazing friend Dana took some family pictures. There are so many cute ones and I'd love to post them all but my computer is acting up and I've got to pack.

Dana was so patient with the girls and took a million pictures so we could get some good shots. Of course the first picture we took was the best one of the family.
10 comments:
cute.
So Cute! I love them. We are getting really family pics in a couple weeks. I am so excited...we haven't ever had "real" ones. Dana took ours 2 Christmas' ago, but just in our living room. They are the best we have. Yours are darling and it helps me decide what clothes to have us all wear.
PS - I LOVE your hair dark.
You guys look great! PS...thanks for changing your background to white...I got a headache every time I read your blog. :-)
Thanks for letting me take them. It was good practice. I learned a lot. Like I said, I really hope there is one or two you can use.
Katherine...what?!!?? The best picture you have is the one I took two years ago?? I'm kind of embarrassed. I didn't do that well with it!
How cute! I love the pic of Kate by herself. I love the scenery too. Great job, you have tons of great pictures.
Chanell, you are a total babe! Your girl's couldn't be cuter. Maddie wants to know when she can babysit Kate. . .you know we would love to anytime!!
Cute family!! I love that spot, where was it? Dana is very talented.
Chanell, This is an old frined of Brock's from childhood. I just wanted to drop by and say hello and see how Brocks Dad is doing? I must say you have such a cute family. Your pictures are so dang adorable. Well, hope you don't mind I added you on to my list so I can say hello from time to time.
Renee
Oh my goodness! Your family is adorable!! It has been forever since I have seen or spoken to you... but it sounds like things are going well! My husband is from Boise and is sooo jealous he can't be there right now... fill me in when you get some time!
Post a Comment