It was a magical halloween.
I managed to keep everyone happy...
Annie wanted to be scary.
Kate wanted to be a queen.
And I wanted a theme...
Hello, The Wizard of Oz.
We even carved pumpkins- which is my least favorite holiday tradition.
Tessa was the most adorable "Dor-fey" I've ever seen.
But my baby Lion melted my heart.
And we were off- Trick-or-Treating...
Tessa was in heaven.
She couldn't believe that people kept giving her candy.
She was so surprised every time.
Even Brock got into the spirit of things wearing stitches to work...
And of course the Tin Man!
Kate wanted nothing more than to be gorgeous and wear makeup.
Happy Halloween- it was such a fun day.
And so much work.
But I was loving the theme- especially with the big move this year.
There's nothing like holidays with our girlies.
They loved every second and every piece of candy.
It was worth all the work, and there really is no place like Home.






















2 comments:
Stop setting the best mother ever standard so high. I will have no chance at beating you. Freaking adorable.
nice job! long live theme costumes!
Post a Comment