Friday, November 23, 2012

Tessa Bessa is THREE!!!


Our little, crazy Tessa turned three.
She was very excited about her burf-day.
On Friday night, Brock and I took her with us on our date.
She was so excited.
She wore her favorite outfit.
She followed me around while I got ready and told me what shoes I should wear.
 We took her to the bookstore and let her pick out a birthday book.
It took her 30 seconds to see the Olivia Princess book and decide.
The girl knows what she wants...

 On Saturday, we did a family party.
It was the day before Brock and I left for our trip, so it was an insane day.
But she was so happy with all the attention.


 She was less excited about all the "help" opening her presents.
So she started taking her presents and hiding while she opened them.





 And I made the best cupcakes of my life.
Not super fancy, but these puppies were tasty.

 She could not figure out how to blow out the candles.
 So she got some more help...
But she's got eating cupcakes figured out- no help needed here.
After our party, we took everyone to Cafe Rio for her "burfday dinner."
It was such a great day.
A few favorite things about Tessa Bessa:
Annie- "She's funny and she's really fun to play with."
Kate- "She plays with me and she says, 'Deer right Dere!'"
Eve- likes it when Tessa doesn't beat her up.
Brock- "She's a lefty. She's just a happy baby."
Chanell- "She lights up my life with her laughter and her smile."
We LOVE you, TESSA!!!

2 comments:

Taylor Rose said...

Can I borrow her? Just for like, oh I don't know, 6 months? You can have her back then.

Chanell said...

Yes. Yes, you can.