Before we moved, our good friends the Little's hosted a farewell party for us.
When we pulled up to their house and I saw the sign, I burst into tears.
Stephanie is one of the greatest girls I know.
She was Kate's preschool teacher for two years, and Kate absolutely adored her.
And she knows how to throw a party.
Every little detail was adorable and all of them made me cry...
Her daughter Hannah- who is the prettiest little ballerina, ever.
Her front yard was like a little girls dream land...
I absolutely loved these jars in her trees.
I told her that she is one of the few people I know that actually do the things they pin on pinterest.
Kate rocking the jumprope.
The fairy snacks.
The tiny fairy princesses.
Eve had a few cheese puffs. Every time I see a cheese puff, I will think of Steph.
She babysat my girls when I had Eve and when my mom came to pick up the girls, Steph told her that Tessa had carried a giant bag of cheese puffs around all day. She said Tess probably wasn't going to be very hungry after eating cheese puffs all day long...
Clara reading a book to Eve. Clara and Lucy would come play at our house once a week. We really loved those girlies.
It was honestly one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.
And you guessed it... it made me cry!
Dear Little Family,
We miss you!
Love, The Reichner's
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment