Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our Toy Room.

Here are a few pictures of the toy room.
I have to laugh when I look at these pictures because this room never actually looks like this. 
Because the only time this room is clean is... well, never. :)
But I love it.
I think it turned out bright, fun and organized.
It's one of the first rooms I actually decorated because I don't stress out about it and just do what I want.
And I only keep toys that I like because, like I said, I'm pretty much the only person that cleans this room. (Well, I have to say Annie is getting to be a pretty great cleaner if you can overlook the crying and whining the entire time.)
 This is their dress up corner.
This is where they get dressed up before they (Kate) sneaks out and walks 2 miles barefoot to a friends house. Kate is definitely the sneaky one...
But I have to say one of my favorite parts of this house is my basement.
It's such an awesome space to have, and it's even cool in the summer.
(Hopefully, it's warm in the winter...)
Everyday I live in the house, I love it more.
And I can't wait to show you my latest project... the Garage.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is this in the basement? I love the built in shelf that wraps from one wall to the other. Super cute! Can't wait to decorate a house again someday...

Sharon said...

LOVE this room. I want to come play there. You did a fantastic job