My parents gave me a new computer.
It is so they can FaceTime their granddaughters and not have to actually visit us.
I was so excited.
I really love my new computer.
It's big time.
My girls are also very fond of the new computer.
In fact they can navigate it better than I do.
While I was trying to figure out how to download pictures, I came across this gem.
I laugh out loud EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it.
My kids are so freaking funny/weird.
Love them.
So, for your viewing pleasure...
Thank you Mom and Dad.
You guys are too nice.
I love the computer almost as much as Annie and Kate love their iTouch's.
(When they are not grounded from them.)
You two are officially the coolest grandparents ever.
Now, I just hope we don't lose them.
p.s. The new computer is also partly to blame for my lack of blogging. That and my lack of motivation- the combination is hard to overcome. But I took about 600 pictures in Utah because why take one picture when you can take 57? Hopefully I can figure this thing out soon. Or I guess I could always ask Annie for help...)
No comments:
Post a Comment