There is nothing quite like Las Vegas in March.
It breaks my heart every year.
The warm weather. The blossoms on the tree. The SUN.
And then I come home to snow.
And cold.
***
This year's trip to Vegas was different.
Way less anxiety due to the fact that I didn't have to step foot into the Thomas and Mack.
And I left my babies and took Annie and Kate.
We dropped them off in Provo and the three of us drove to Vegas.
They were so quiet. So easy.
We picked up Brock from the airport.
(He flew in from San Francisco. He lives a charmed life- that guy.)
It was so fun.
I could give them all my attention.
We did fun, non-baby stuff.
We went to the aquarium.
We ordered room service.
We went swimming in heated pools.
We played with cousins and rode in a limo.
We had conversations about how when they are grown up and married they are going to live next door to me. We are going to all live in the same neighborhood. Annie proceeded to tell me she wasn't sure who she was going to marry yet, but she had a few choices.
We went to the games and then stayed up super late.
We danced during time outs.
It was a blast.
I love those chicks.
Even more than I love the sun.
AND I LOVE THE SUN...
I miss you, Sun.
1 comment:
I am SO glad you finally blogged! I missed it. Like you miss the sun... a lot... keep blogging please. :)
Post a Comment