Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Annie is Seven.

Annie turned seven on Sunday.
About a week before she turned seven she lost her tooth at school.
Combine that with all her freckles and she is looking so old and so cute.
When we were in Louisville, we ate lunch at Hard Rock Cafe.
Brock told them it was her birthday so she stood up on a chair and everyone clapped for her.
Then she got a fancy dessert.
She loved it.
So did Kate.
On Annie's actual birthday, we woke up at the crack of dawn to fly home.
She got just what she wanted for her birthday.
She flew on an airplane- twice!
I realized on the flight that she really is growing up.
She sat by herself, across the aisle from me, playing games on Brock's phone.
I was watching her and she looked up at me with this expression that said, "I am so cool!"
I can't believe it.
I am so lucky to be her mom.
Because she really IS so cool.


She wanted a horse party.
She got the horse decor, but not the party.
I told her she could invite some friends to the movie... later.

She opened presents, at first, and then Tessa and Kate opened her presents for her.
She put all her new toys and books in her new purse and then we played Twister.
It was a hit.
Dear Annie,
Thanks for being such an amazing daughter.
I had so much fun with you this last year.
You are growing up so fast, and you are such a good girl!
I am so glad that I get to be your mom.
I love you!!!
Love, Mom

No comments: