Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap.

 So I'm a little behind, but I must report on our Thanksgiving Holiday.
Brock's Dad, Mark, drove up.
The girls were so excited.
He and Brock went golfing a few times-
yes, that's right.
Golfing. In the cold.
They are die-hards.
 I went all out because it's a sickness and I do not know how to stop from going all out.
I made every traditional dish you could think of.
I wasn't about to have Mark drive all this way and then put on a poor performance.

 We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, rolls and cranberry sauce.
The girls ate mashed potatoes and rolls-
That. was. it.
And it turns out Mark doesn't like sweet potatoes.
We had a FEW leftovers- just a few.
I made 3 pies- pumpkin, chocolate banana, and eggnog (the eggnog pie was awe.some.).
The girls ate all 3 pies and were fans of all the ice cream flavors, as well.

It was a feast!
Even if only a few of us actually feasted.
***
(p.s.
Dear Mom,
Here is a picture of the light fixture you are welcome to replace for Christmas.
Because it is ugly.
And it is in all of my pictures.
Love,
Chanell)

2 comments:

Ryan and Angela said...

Smart sitting in the back. I love being in the back of pictures. It makes me look smaller. Then having your cute kids up in the front...genius!

Michelle said...

You do go all out! I hate having to follow your amazing Bunco night!