"E-E-E" is Tessa's way of saying, "Baby Eve."
It only took me two weeks to figure that out.
She is taking her big sister role and really embracing it these days.
She constantly asks where "E-E-E" is.
Last night Eve was laying on the floor rolling back and forth from her side to her back...
so close to rolling over.
Well, Tessa walks in the room and sees Eve on her side.
She looks at Eve then at me and says, "Uh-oh,"
and marches over and pushes her (softly-ish) back onto her back.
She starts lecturing Eve in her crazy language
that I don't understand a word of- neither does Eve.
But I'm pretty sure Tessa told her not to do that anymore.
I told Tessa that it was ok-
that Eve was getting bigger and she was going to be a big girl like her.
Eve rolled on her side when she heard my voice.
Tessa turned around and saw Eve back on her side,
so she pushed her back onto her back and says,
"No, E-E-E."
And then she turns around and walks out of the room.
***
Well, guess what, Tess-
Eve just rolled over for the first time today.
She is getting bigger
and there's nothing you (or I) can do about it.
***
Way to go Baby Eve!
You're a roller!
No comments:
Post a Comment