Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Fairy Tale Halloween.









Things to remember:
1. The flower costume is the greatest baby costume on earth.
Zip it up and they fall right to sleep.
Four for Four.
2. I am bad at applying makeup.
Especially costume makeup.
Sorry Brock.
My bad.
3. No need to make five batches of sugar cookies.
Doubling it would be sufficient.
4. Even if October 30 is seventy degrees at 6:00 pm,
chances are if you plan on eating outsider October 31 will be frigid.
5. Remember that 8 cups of uncooked rice makes 16 cups of cooked rice.
6. Idaho is so beautiful in the fall.
7. A full jar of root beer overflows when you add dry ice.
(That reminder is for Brock.)
8. There is no wolf in "Little Red Riding Hood."
9. I don't hate Halloween.
I just forgot that I've been pregnant the last two.
10. Don't stress out about your kids costumes
because they will be so excited to go trick-or-treating,
they will take off running and leave the most essential parts home.
Happy Halloween.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Seriously...there is no wolf in Little Red Riding Hood?

Taylor Rose said...

Haha Brock is looking fresh.