Monday, November 7, 2011

Shake your Booties.

Eve shaking her booties that Aunt Heidi gave to Tessa. She got them in Holland. Holla!

So last week was the worst.
I was sick.
Brock was out of town.
It was a terrible combination.
The "best" part was my attempt to take the girls to church... by myself.
It was more comical than reverent.
Like the one time Tessa ran into the chapel, laughing- and I was chasing her in heels.
Funny, but not very reverent.
Sorry Locust Grovers.
The highlight of the week was Eve- of course.
She is now 4 months old.
And she weighs 17 pounds- she is our petite one.
Only 97% in weight... but still off the charts in length and head size
(very happy that she's well proportioned).
She has learned a new trick.
It's called holding up her fist.
She does it and then looks at you as if to say,
"See this? Cool, right?"
I took her to Annie's class to watch Annie give a presentation about herself.
Eve was a hit.
All the kids loved her and of course wanted to touch her... Why am I such a germ phobiac?
Tessa, on the other hand, will not be invited back.
She dumped out the counting beans all over the floor.
Annie's teacher kept saying, "Don't worry. It's ok."
But when I went back into the classroom to take a picture of the bulletin board,
she was still trying to organize the beans.
Sorry Mrs. Larsen.
Brock is back from his two trips.
They were both a success.
We are so glad he's back.
We all really missed him.
But now that he's home, we are happy and on the mend! See?
And Happy Birthday to Brock's Dad!!!
He turned the big 70 this weekend! So exciting... Happy Birthday Mark!

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Love the booties and the baby. Sorry you had such a bad week and sorry I don't live closer, well not really sorry about that last part because that could mean I live in Snowville and that would stink! Hopefully next week will be better.