So my Friday Interview is not ready for Friday.
Maybe it will be ready on Saturday or maybe Sunday.
My bad.
I was working on a big Surprise.
Me and the girls scheming- so exciting.
And it was a success.
More on that later too.
Thanks for your congratulations on our blog. I also meant to comment on your interview with your mom. She really is an awesome lady, always making everyone feel welcome. I especially liked her food and dessert choices as those are my favorites too, except I get the victoria filet "crowned". We look forward to your next interview and posts, they are always entertaining and fun to read.
1 comment:
Thanks for your congratulations on our blog. I also meant to comment on your interview with your mom. She really is an awesome lady, always making everyone feel welcome. I especially liked her food and dessert choices as those are my favorites too, except I get the victoria filet "crowned". We look forward to your next interview and posts, they are always entertaining and fun to read.
Post a Comment