My parents told me that since Brock was out of town,
they would take one of my girls home with them.
I wanted to say Tessa because she is HARD,
but I knew Kate would LOVE it.
So being the good mother I am, I told them to take Kate.
And then wished they had taken Tessa the whole time. :)
Kate got to fly on the plane
(this cause quite a bit of tension between Kate and Annie,
but Annie guilt-ed my mom into promising her a trip soon)
and take a bus to the rental car.
Plane + Bus = Awesome.
Taylor made Kate these balloons... SO EXCITING!
They went straight to the mall.
She and Tay got smoothies at Nordstrom.
(I don't know why my mom does these things-
I used to tell them those smoothies are yucky-
she totally blew my cover.)
They got their "hair did."
And all of this was only day 1, but you get the picture.
Day 2 was the aquarium and Taylor's Volleyball game.
Day 3 was the BYU football game.
Day 4 was back home to Boise.
She even got to have sleepovers with Tay in her room.
I wanted Kate to go so that she would feel special.
Annie gets a lot of attention these days with school and stuff.
Tessa gets a lot of attention because she DEMANDS it.
And Eve gets a lot of attention because she's the baby.
Kate is so good natured and sweet (most of the time)
and quiet (again, most of the time)
that sometimes I think she needs something extra
to remind her that she is SPECIAL too!
And I think that I can definitely say,
"Mission Accomplished."
Thanks Mom, Dad and Tay!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting me borrow such an awesome girl for a few days. Love you Kate.
Post a Comment