from being super easy to being...
super hard. super. hard.
Dear Tessa,
How do you know that I am having a baby?
How do you know that it's time to crazy it up so you stay the star of the show?
Did your sisters teach you that?
Are you going to teach your little sister the same thing?
Do we have a chance against the four of you?
Not really?
Ok. Good to know.
We love you so much little girl!!!
Love, Mom
This video is after an hour of Tessa NOT taking a nap.
It is not a totally accurate representation because obviously she can see me.
But it does illustrate her "dinosaur scream."
Oh.... it is brutal.
(The last like minute and a half is her drinking her sippy cup- so just skip that part.)
2 comments:
seriously, nice timing tessa.
I'm scared. If she does that for a week at our house dad might get a hotel room. Tessa, you and I are going to have to come to an understanding. Can't wait!
Post a Comment