Sunday, June 12, 2011

Annie's Kindergarten Finale

 Annie finished Kindergarten with flying colors.
I dressed her in yellow, so you would all know that she's super bright- inside and out.
 Actually the yellow came in handy when she was on the very back row because after all she is, "the tallest one in my class." She is very proud of that. We'll see how she feels about it in 8th grade.
 She received her outstanding student certificate from the principle... which was nice of them because I only turned in her monthly homework three times all year. Annie is smart- her mother... not so much.
 Holy Cow- I love these girls. Aren't they so cute when they are not pounding on each other?
 Annie with Mrs. Bott... Annie told me she was REALLY going to miss her.
 The Kindergarten Cousins.
 Dan and Katie moved that day. I didn't handle it well. Good for them, but so crappy for us. We miss you guys already! If you decide Utah is overrated... we encourage you to MOVE BACK! :)
 Annie in her conquered Kindergarten classroom.
My crazy chicks at the picnic.
It was a great year... on to bigger and better things... Summer.
See ya next year Siena- with FOUR crazy chicks.

1 comment:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

It's not fair that she's the smartest and the cutest kid. Way to go Annie. You're mom didn't even go to kindergarten.