Monday, June 27, 2011

She is here!

Eve Adona Reichner
born
June 25, 2011
3:21 pm
9 lbs 11 oz
22 1/2 inches long
I could not be any happier to have her here.
Welcome Baby Eve!
We love you so much.

p.s. Adona is my grandmother's name- my mom's mom.
p.p.s. There is so much more to say, but I'm a little tired.
So that will have to come another day.
Just prepare yourself for a story about me acting completely crazy.
p.p.p.s Did I mention how much I love this baby girl?

9 comments:

Casey said...

oh I can't wait!!!!

Jena said...

I love how she is looking at you! So cute!

Amanda Warren said...

So happy for you, Chanell! And, what a beautiful name! Congratulations!

Michelle said...

You looked great last night and you look great in that picture! I looked like I got hit by a Mack truck. Can't wait to hear your story, they are always hilarious!
Congrats on the little one, she is adorable.

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats, she is darling! Way to go! I'm excited to hear the story of you acting crazy :) You had every right to, didn't you have a natural birth with a 10 lb baby? Super woman.

Kim said...

Congrats, so glad she is finally here. She looks so sweet and kind of has her own look. Hope you are doing and feeling well.

Katherine said...

She is beautiful and you are beautiful! You are an amazing person and mother. Your girls are all lucky to have you!

Caroline said...

she's a big baby! and LONG! good work, chanel! and hooray to not being pregnant anymore. i can't wait to hear the story:)

Baxter's said...

Good to have her here? Good to have her OUT! Love them SOOOOO much more when they are not in me anymore. :-) Congrats my friend. You did it! YOU DID IT!!!!! YAY!!!!! Tell miss ten pounder she's adorable...and how cute are all your matching outfits--not to mention bows-- gonna be now! Wahoo!