This is the entire Rose family.
Every time we take a picture with the whole family,
I'm pregnant.
That might mean that I'm pregnant a lot.
I also found out that my family thinks I'm annoying
because I want to take a freakin' picture of the whole family.
Sometimes families are lame.
But only sometimes.
So this was the special, Easter Sunday family picture.
I put the camera on the jeep- set the timer- and ran to my spot.
Then I had to crop out the jeep's antenna that was in the shot-
I was confused for a minute 'cause it looked exactly like a flag pole.
But my parent's yard has no flag pole- see how that could be confusing?
But the point is...
Our family is getting A LOT of people in it.
Sometimes families are so freakin' awesome.
But only sometimes.
:)

1 comment:
We are the most lame family when it comes to family pictures. You know it's bad when this is the only picture we have with everyone in it. No offense to the photographer. Dad said to plan on family pictures in the fall and hopefully no one will be pregnant.
Post a Comment