Monday, May 2, 2011

Taylor goes to Prom.

 Taylor went on her first REAL date to Provo High's Prom.
She was so gorgeous. My mom did her make-up and Brooke did her hair. Brooke is super talented in the hair department.
 Garrett took this shot, mercifully, from far away. Because I am looking Prego-licious.
 G and Dad watching all the action.
The big moment. I thought the dude's white coat was smooth. Taylor was nervous because she had never pinned a boutonniere on before. The next day she blamed my mom because it fell off. Still not sure how that all made sense. Maybe it is a mother's responsibility to teach and train their daughters on these kind of things.
Annie and Kate thought it was way too much fun and had to get a picture. They are not looking quite as glamorous or gorgeous as Tay, but still so cute- well kind of cute. :)
P.S. I went to dinner with Brock on Saturday and there were all these kids at the Resturaunt going to Prom. All of the girls were wearing very fancy strapless dresses- some more scandalous than others. But as I sat and waited for our table- in two minutes- I watched all these girls HIKE and TUG and PULL their dresses up 10 times each. And they wear sitting- how are they supposed to dance? I learned that strapless dresses may be pretty for pictures, but not practical in real life. Seriously they were YANKING on those dresses- it really was distracting to watch. Cute girls though- hope their dresses all stayed up at the dance.

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I love the picture that Annie and Kate are in. It reminds me of all the prom pictures of you and G and your dates and Tay, when she was little, standing in almost the same pose.

Taylor Rose said...

Haha I was thinking the same thing! Thanks for the pictures and for being the best sista eva! Can't wait for NYC