So Tessa is pure entertainment these days.
She is really, very funny.
She is constantly into trouble,
but she is so adorable and lovable that she rarely ever GETS into trouble.
She climbs and runs ALL day.
She is either moving or sleeping.
It is rather exhausting trying to keep up.
She talks all day.
She says:
"Tessa"
"Kitty Cat"
"Mama"
but mostly
"Dada"
She also just babble long strings of nonsensical words.
But our new favorites are her bossy words:
"DON'T!"
It sounds obnoxious, but from her it's really funny and a little cute.
She likes bossing Kate the most.
Anytime Tessa is in a shopping cart and Kate touches the cart,
Tessa screams "DON'T"
She won't let her touch any part of the cart,
and doesn't let Kate out of her sights.
Lately she has started telling me, "Don't."
when I push the cart.
But it's only half-hearted.
But the best is when she says, "TWO."
She points her finger at you and says,
"TWOOOOOO."
"TWOOOOOO."
I don't know why, but it cracks me up everytime.
Anytime Brock asks her how old she is, she says, "TWOOOOOO."
And since she only has two months left to be the official baby of the family,
it's like she's growing up super fast to make room for the new baby.
But I already told Brock that I'll treat Tessa like a baby as long as I want.
We will just have two babies for awhile.
Because she still lets me hold her and rock her.
She still loves her milk and blankie.
But, I can't deny that she is getting bigger...
and more and more like her sisters.
Where do they all get this sass from?
It makes no sense coming from such well-mannered, conservative parents. :)
LOVE YOU TESSA-BESSA!!!
1 comment:
I can't imagine that a daughter of yours would be sassy. That's just crazy. Love that girl!
Post a Comment