So the last time we drove home from Utah,
THIS happened.
THREE girls asleep at the SAME time.
It. was. a. Miracle.
I love those girls.
As for the drive,
I am learning to embrace it.
The freedom of the open road.
The wildlife and open spaces of Utah/Idaho.
The haunted gas station in between Snowville and Burley.
It's all so special.
I am lucky that I get to make that drive so often.
***
Speaking of travels,
I am heading to New York City with my mom, sis and sis-in-law this week.
My mom got us tickets to Wicked and Sister Act-
I haven't seen either one so I'm excited!
Now we are trying to decide what else we should do while we're there...
Any suggestions?
AND if you see my girls with super ugly hair-do's,
Please help Brock out and fix it.
I know my kids will be happy, fed, rested...
but I also know they will have some bad hair while I'm gone.
Oh well, totally worth it!
3 comments:
If you don't take at least one nap...or just sit there in the silence for a while...then I will be really mad...or just jealous...jealous for what could've been.
How fun, I love NY... going to shows is the best thing. Also, there's a lot of great places to eat. I love the Cafeteria (it's in Chelsea) and Carmines. But there's so many good places, you really can't go wrong. Good luck.
Jorja
At church on Sunday I asked Annie how things were going with dad in charge. She said he was "working out" but she was in charge of doing the hair. Yes, it did look like she had done her own hair but at that point all I could do is compliment her on the great job she had done. :)
Post a Comment