Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Madness.

Tomorrow I am flying to New Orleans with this chick.
The girls are staying here with friends
(hopefully we'll still be friends after this weekend),
and Brock is working in Salt Lake.
So it's just me and Tess heading to the Bayou.
I would like to give a heads up to anyone who may be flying from
Boise to New Orleans with a connection through Denver...
Please bring your Bose Headphones.
Because the thing about Tessa is- she's either happy or sad,
but she is ALWAYS loud.
I can't wait to watch the guys on Thursday- SO exciting.
We are going to have a blast- me and my crazy baby!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! She is adorable. Seriously.

Katherine said...

Have fun! And good luck during the game and on the flight!!

Angela and Mike said...

Go cheer our Cougars on to victory! How excited. We are so pumped. Mike has watched and rewatched the BYU games from last week like a thousand times. Loving it!