| Brock with his two of his "ladies" at the Boise State basketball game. |
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you know how much you are loved by
Me.
And all your other "ladies" as you like to call your girls.
Thanks for being the greatest guy ever.
Like the time you took me to PF Chang's on Friday for a date and ran to meet me on the on ramp so we wouldn't miss our reservation and the lady in the car in front of me almost called the cops but then you waved at her to show you weren't car jacking anyone.
Or like the time on Saturday you took the girls to the jumping place by yourself because I won't go because it smells like feet there. And Annie and Kate got into a massive argument over the purple socks and then Kate had a massive meltdown and Tessa started hitting everyone in the face just to be apart of the action. And you took them anyway and even got them frozen yogurt after. You even brought a frozen yogurt home for me and I didn't eat it because I said I didn't like chocolate that day and you didn't even get mad about that.
You are one of a kind.
And I love you so much!
Have a great day!
Love,
Chanell
No comments:
Post a Comment