Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Four for Four.

We found out yesterday that Brock is Four for Four.
That's 100% from the field... Batting a thousand... It's unheard of.
In case you need clarification, 
we are having another girl!
We are so lucky.
And yet I found myself randomly bursting into tears all day long.
I'm so weird. And lucky.
But to calm any worries I might have, 
the baby girl gave us a thumbs up during the ultrasound.
I think she is thrilled to have three sisters.
Good thing because they are thrilled about her.
See you in June baby girl!

12 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm impressed you were able to post the next day! I think I was randomly bursting into tears for several weeks. In fact I made Greg do all the "announcing" because I wasn't emotionally stable. But, you must be really great at raising daughters, because the Lord keeps sending them to you! We are so excited for you guys! Think of when you are all grown and you have all these daughters to talk to, shop with, and to take care of you! Lucky dog! Can't wait to see the next beautiful Reichner daughter!

lisalisa said...

Congrats girl! (and girls) One of my other friends just found out she's having their 4th girl as well. She was so funny, she said, "I guess we only have one recipe!" LOL ;)

Katherine said...

That's a good thought - you will have no daughter-in-laws! That's a great thing. My sister in laws are crazy! They are the "crazy aunts"! haha You are a wonderful mom and even though I know you weren't sure about having 4 girls - it does simplify things a bit! You are the best mom!! You have the most beautiful girls and family! Love ya tons! :) I does seem to be happening a lot...I have heard of 3 people lately having their 4th or 5th girl! Crazy!

Kim said...

You guys must be doing pretty good raising those girls, because you keep getting more. They sure are all beauties. Congratulations !!!!

Ashleigh said...

Yay! Thats awesome. I think that you have the cutest girls. It was great to see you on Sunday and you are seriously one cute pregnant lady! Glad you made it home safe.

Amanda Warren said...

What great news, Chanell! I had 5 sisters and I loved it! We are all best friends to this day. Girls are so special. Congratulations!

Michelle said...

This will probably be my blog entry in a couple of years. Except the other way. Congrats! I'd swap ya but I am kind of fond of Oliver at this point. Plus by then he'll be at the fun stage.

Ryan and Angela said...

Oh congratulations. That is so exciting. A houseful of girls. Good thing Brock can hold his own.

Dana said...

So excited for you. Logistically this will be so much easier! Although the cost of those matching dresses is increasing! ;) You are a wonderful mother to them and Brock will have so much fun harassing their boyfriends. :)

Baxter's said...

Maybe it all has to do with the tiny kidney...:-) Olivia will need a friend when we finally become neighbors. :-)

Kirt said...

Congrats on the impending addition to your already too cute family!

Virginia said...

sorry Chanel.. I was on my bosses google account when I posted that last comment ... I am red in the face right now!