Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jimmer Fever.

 So we drove down for the UNLV game.
It was insane.
I can't believe how crazy those games are.
We sat right in front of the student section, and those guys are nuts.
Tessa loved it- especially the starting line-up.
I hope she didn't suffer any permanent hearing loss.
 Tessa sporting some BYU pants.
Sorry the pictures are blurry. 
I'm bad at taking pictures with Brock's phone.
But you should see Tessa at the games.
She claps and dances. She is a real fan.
 So after the game, Tessa was roaming up and down the aisle,
and then Jimmer came over to say thanks to the fans.
Immediately after this picture, I realized that he was heading our way,
which meant the mob of photographers and other interested folk were also headed this way.
Tessa was THIS close to being trampled by a bunch of Jimmer lovers.
Luckily, a police officer stepped in and grabbed her last minute.
Thank you Provo Police.
 Kate is holding a BYU ball.
I asked her how she got that ball, and she said she "just jumped up and catched it."
Funny thing is that I saw the guy behind her catch it and give it to her,
but I get that's she just trying to spice up the story.
Kate saw Jimmer in the tunnel before they came out to warm up.
She looked up at me and whispered,
"Mom, I just saw Jimmer Fredette."
And after the game, Annie was determined to meet Jimmer.
We waited for an hour in the tunnel and then found out he had to sneak out the back way.
She confronted my dad and asked him if he was Jimmer's boss.
She was disappointed that, in fact, her grandpa was only his coach-
and I guess that means he can't make Jimmer hang out with her.
So, she just left him a note in the team room.
She later got embarrassed and erased her name and the heart.
And Dad I hope you don't mind that your game board is on my blog.
Sorry if I'm giving out your secrets to success or something.
***
p.s. Did you see this?
My favorite part is when they say, 
"He's not into bling- just CTR rings."

No comments: