Holy crap. That game was amazing. My favorite part was when the technicals started rolling in. Or maybe when Brandon came THIS CLOSE to dunking on that guy. Or maybe it was when you guys went up 20 and the floor rushing fans of old started rushing the exits. Oh that really was fun.
Plus I heard that after the game there were UNLV fans calling for Lon's job because he lost to BYU. That's how much they hate us. All I can say to those crazy (and stupid, mind you) fans is -Annie's favorite line from a movie, "SUCK-AAAHS!" (I really need to do a better job monitoring her media intake.)
So anyway, I just wanted to pass on my heart felt congratulations for a big win. That was impressive.
You really are a rock star.
Love, Chanell
p.s. I also thought that it was smart to allow that miniature comeback at the end. I was afraid that if you guys won by 30, someone was going to get pounded. Thanks for lulling the crazies into complacency with a few points on their side. That was definitely a smart move on your part.

2 comments:
That game was really just awesome. I had such a blast watching it. Way to have a nice MWC exit winning our conference game at the thomas and mack!
Oh how I hate UNLV. THANK YOU BYU! I still have horrible memories of it all when Austin was there.
Post a Comment