Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Congrats Email- Part II

Dear Dad-
So before the game tonight they were showing Jimmer warming up. Annie said, "Why before every game they say 'Jimmer For-dette this and Jimmer For-dette that. They always talk about Jimmer For-dette."
And then Jimmer For-dette went off for FOR-ty seven points. I believe that is why they always talk about him.
I asked Annie if she thought it was cool that you were on tv. She said that pretty much all grandpa's are on tv so it wasn't THAT cool. I'm telling you that girl is hard to impress.
But not me. I'm impressed. But at one point I did feel bad for the Utes. I think this means I'm losing my edge. I am no longer the competitor I used to be. Which is probably a good sign for all the future refs of my daughters' city leagues.
So anyway, like I was saying that game rocked. Congratulations.
Love, Chanell
p.s. Was it just me or did anyone else think about naming their unborn baby "Jimmer." I have to say the thought crossed my mind. But I guess in our case it would probably have to be "Jimmette." Not sure if that has the same effect.

2 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Maybe you'll have a boy this time, who knows! haha.

Yeah, Jimmer rocks. I'm pretty obsessed. Your dad rocks too! Go Cougs!

Greg R. said...

Been saying all 6 months of Heidi's pregnancy we should at LEAST do a middle name of Jimmer. She's still unconvinced after 39 in Vegas and 47 in SLC.

What's it going to take...60 in San Diego? I mean c'mon :).