Friday, December 17, 2010

Super Fun Car Sledding...

Brock became the official "Funnest Dad EVER" when he brought home a sled and a rope (because we are the kind of people that don't own a rope) and told the kids he was taking them sledding.
Annie said this kind of sledding was way better than the regular sledding.
I would agree that having a car pull you around is better than hiking up a hill.
The cousins were staying with us so they came too.
Fred had to wear a pink coat and a purple hat because I was too lazy to drive to his house and get his coat and hat.  He didn't mind the girlie ensemble. He's a real man.
Annie and Kate on the curve. It looks like Annie is trying to pull Kate out of the sled... so sweet.
Annie and Kate in the "powder."
I didn't want to leave Tessa out, so she got a turn too.
She hated it.
Then I took Brock for a spin. 
I was in a fairly malicious mood and went a little faster than I should have,
 so he was screaming like a girl.
He should have worn a pink coat and a purple hat.
Just kidding. He took it like a man... a real man.
Because he really is the "Funnest Dad/Man EVER."

4 comments:

Caroline said...

You are really turning country, chanell. My dad used to pull us around with his truck... But not on a sled. We used the hood of another truck flipped upside down. So we could all get on at once! And that's what we call really country.

k8theriver said...

those pictures are awesome.
kate has been in the presence of a "real baby Jesus" and didn't even know it. fred played the part in a live nativity when he was a baby.

Angela and Mike said...

Love that idea. I especially love thinking of you pulling Brock a little too fast :)

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

It reminded me of when dad pulled Brock in the tube from the boat. Those were the good old days.