Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Santa,

 My name is Annie. I am a good girl.
I want a unicorn pillow pet, but then in a couple weeks I'm going to change my mind and INSIST I told you I wanted a dolphin pillow pet. This will bug my mother, but that makes it even more fun for me.
 I am five and I think I've got this Santa thing figured out. 
Thanks Santa! 
 Hi Santa, my name is Kate. 
I am a little afraid of you, so when you ask me what I want- I'm going to resort to what I asked for last year... a pink Barbie. This will annoy my mom because there is no toy in the world that she hates more than Barbies. 
 But I am really excited to make you cookies.
I remind my mom EVERY DAY!
 Santa- My name is Tessa...
and I want OUT OF HERE!
Love, The Reichner Girls

3 comments:

Virginia said...

Here is a hint... don't ask your kids what they want for Christmas.... until they are teenagers. Just get them what you know they will like. Enjoy!

Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Michelle said...

haha!! I knew she told me dolphin pillow! I love it! My kids change their minds every day as well. At this point, they are getting what I bought already.
Just in case though, I noticed a dolphin pillow pet at Walgreens last night. :)

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

Where did they get those cute outfits??? I can't wait to see you all.