My pumpkins were frozen to the porch.... they are fine there .... until they start to thaw and sag... then I throw them away. I even had a Jack o lantern named Pedro on my porch till last Saturday. Myron was the brave one that threw the soggy mess away. He got a star on his forehead that day!
Love your pics. You have such a fun style of writing and your family is soo cute.
1 comment:
My pumpkins were frozen to the porch.... they are fine there .... until they start to thaw and sag... then I throw them away. I even had a Jack o lantern named Pedro on my porch till last Saturday. Myron was the brave one that threw the soggy mess away. He got a star on his forehead that day!
Love your pics. You have such a fun style of writing and your family is soo cute.
Post a Comment