Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tessa's Tricks.
Tessa turned ONE today.
(But we are pretending her birthday is tomorrow.
It worked better with everyone's schedule.)
We are having a kitty cat party-
Katie is bringing her nice cat named Fiddy.
He lets Tessa pull his tail.
It's going to be an awesome party.
Here is a boring video that showcases her waving and scooting.
She has started walking, but refuses to take a step if I'm filming her.
How are my kids so smart?
p.s. Sorry my house is a mess. And yes, those are my couch cushions on the floor.
I think they are on the floor more than they are on the couch.
I can't believe my kids are so crazy-
I can't believe that Tessa is ONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that scoot is awesome! and man she is FAST at it. Looks like a cute little monkey moving around. haha. Happy birthday beautiful Tessa!
Could you tell your kids to stop growing so fast? It's like steroids or something. Dang potatoes. Love Aunt Taylor.
Hey Chanell,
Just thinking about you guys today. We sure had fun catching up last weekend. Also wondered how things went today. Let us know.
Post a Comment