Tessa loves Kitty Kats.
Anytime she is crying we take her outside to look for kitties.
It works every time.
So when she turned one, we had to have a Kitty Kat Party.
My mom sent her a kitty kat outfit.
(I know she has two cat faces, but still cute right?)
Some of the guests.
A lot of girls.
A lot of screaming. Happy screaming
Cat presents from Mamash and Bampa.
The overall consensus was the orange one looked like a cross between a bear and a dog.
But Tessa loves the white kitty and sleeps with it.
I can't believe that she is one.
Tessa is the sweetest, happiest baby.
She makes me so happy and adds so much joy to our family.
She liked playing with the frosting more than eating it.
I made carrot cake cupcakes from scratch, but then ran out of time and put "frosting in a can" on top.
I felt bad about it. Like I was insulting the cupcakes.
And my mom informed me that kids don't like carrot cake.
She was right, but they loved the ice-cream sundaes with massive amounts of candy.
More playing.
I think she is actually crying in this shot, but still cute.
Then we brought in the REAL cats.
This is Fiddy the Kitty or Fiddy Cent. Tessa loves her and she is so nice to Tessa.
She even lets Tessa pull her ears and tail.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl.
We love you so much!


2 comments:
what a cute girl.
She is adorable!
I did carrot cake for Sam's first birthday as well. My kids like carrot cake, unfortunately I left out a key ingredient by accident. Sugar. Yay, it was disgusting.
Post a Comment