So I spent some time at my Grandparent's house this week,
and look what I found.
I wanted to post these pictures in honor of basketball season starting.
In fact the other day, I actually watched the second half of
my dad's national championship game.
They lost.
Check out this shot of the groupies waiting for the team.
And no- your eyes are not playing tricks on you.
That is my mother.
Wearing a super fancy red hat.
I cannot tell you how much I love that picture.
***
Dear Mom,
Seriously, you are the most fashionable chick I know.
That hat is so awesome.
I want one of those in navy blue.
You are my fashion icon.
Love,
Chanell
Who's number 1?
My mom, Scott, Grandma and Justin (who I believe is doing the funky chicken).
Dear Dad,
Good luck this year.
You are a rock star-
like Bon Jovi-
Rad in the 80's and still rad today.
And that is NOT an easy thing to do.
Love,
your favorite oldest daughter,
Chanell


4 comments:
You are horrid!!! I'm going to start posting pictures of you in the bathtub or with your orange hair and braces.
Whoah! Settle down mom. It's all in good fun. Love you!
I LOVE THESE Chanell! I spotted Gor and Shar too, hysterical. And yes, your mom is a fashion icon. Go cougs!
That is awesome.
Post a Comment