The food was oh so good.
You know what else was good...
Brock and G's tuxes.
Oh. so. good.
(G ordered them and was supposed to have a green vest signifying his bulldog allegiance and Brock had an orange vest for his T-bird days. Too bad there was a wedding and all the green vests were taken.)
I think my mom loved it...
My parents were not the only ones busting a move.
Seriously!
How pimp is G?
Mom jammin' in her Tiara.
And how gorgeous is Taylor?
Why isn't she still six years old?
Taylor wanted a picture with her siblings.
She said the only other sibling picture is "fugly"
Apparently that's bad.
"Slowin' it down."
Garrett & Brooke
Isn't it cute that G's vest matched Brooke's dress?
Precious.
The party was a hit.
I think everyone had a blast.
I am contemplating getting a DJ for my birthday.
Speaking of the DJ,
he was awesome.
The LIGHTS were like WHOA.
And the best part of the night was when Garrett introduced him as
"The Budget DJ"
My dad told everyone that it was the ONLY budget thing about the night.
Then my mom asked him if his name was really "The Budget DJ"
and he said,
"Yes it is. I'm really sorry about that."
I was almost in tears.
But he rocked.
I am a fan of "The Budget DJ"
Nice find G.
Dear Mom and Dad,
Nice Party.
You should do it again next year.
Love,
Chanell











4 comments:
How FUN! You guys know how to party. Looks like a blast, and the food sounds delish! My fav part is the tuxes :)
Looks like a super great time. I hope your mom had a great day. What a fun idea to get all dressed up.
Hey, at least the DJ was keepin it real-lol! You all looked amazing and I can't wait to turn 50! I wonder if the budget DJ will still be around?
i love:
your dad doing the 'if i were a rich man' dance.
the pic of g and brock dancing.
the pic your mom posted on fb where your dad is concentrating on the dip.
i wish:
you were wearing satin heels dyed peach.
Post a Comment