It was in Memorial Day Weekend at Temple Square.
I found this picture here.
Come on BYU.
Shouldn't it say something like-
"Picture taken by Chanell Reichner.
Thank you for sharing your talents and abilities with us.
You are a super duper awesome photographer."
Give me some props!
So instead, I'll just give myself props...
props.
***
And just so we're clear, I'm kidding about thinking I'm a real photographer.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I haven't even read my camera's manual.
I only shoot on automatic- I'm afraid of manual.
And I don't like editing- except on picnik cause that's easy.
I'm pretty sure that's makes me a picture taker- not a photographer,
***
I did a lot of picture taking this weekend.
LOTS of picture taking.
I'll share this week.
Wait 'til you see Brock's tux.
He definitely deserves props...
props.

2 comments:
Well, I think it is a great picture and you should totally be credited for it. I take credit for all good things, even some that I didn't do. :)
I'm giving you "props" in advance because I just sent another picture you took to BYUTV for a program called Latter Day Profiles. It will air in November. Now you are on TV. PROPS!
Post a Comment