This was about .5 seconds after Bradley almost got demolished by a volleyball.
He cracked me up the whole game.
He was on the court.
He was on top of the bleachers.
That boy is busy.
Taylor waving to her adoring fans.
She is a sophomore.
She starts varsity.
Am I bragging?
Uh... ya.
The girls and I made her a sign because this is the only game we get to see all year.
It was the ugliest sign I ever made.
Sorry Tay- I hope you weren't embarrassed.
Her adoring fans.
I was so jealous the entire game.
She is such a great setter and I wished I was playing sooo bad.
I don't ever wish I was still playing basketball,
but I really miss playing volleyball.
No offense basketball, but you jacked up my knee.
The girls playing volleyball with a balloon.
Taylor setting (with a funny face).
Annie watching the cheerleaders.
Kate was sitting by me and I said,
"I can't wait to come and watch you play volleyball."
And she said,
"I don't want to play volleyball.
I want to be one of those!"
And pointed to the cheerleaders.
And Kate will do it too.
She'll be the first 6'4 cheerleader.
Bradley, Brooke, G and Baby Calvin
Taylor serving for game point.
I didn't want to take the picture, but Brock made me.
I didn't want to jinx her- ya know.
Dear Taylor,If I had to be fifteen again,
I would be you.
You are so awesome.
I wish I was your outside hitter.
Keep playing hard and getting better.
State is overrated anyways.
Love,
Chanell


1 comment:
your girls are so cute it makes up for the ugly sign.
taylor starts as setter?! impressive.
volleyball is fun. too bad you can't even play church ball.
Post a Comment