Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Things you should know about Tessa...

Tessa is almost eleven months old.
She is a happy baby.
She loves to play with her sisters.
She likes them more than she likes me.
She growls all the time.
She growls so much that she has a hard time learning new sounds.
"Tessa, what's a kitty-cat say?"
"Roaaaar?"
But she says it kind of quiet 'cause she knows it's not right.
She is learning how to point.
She is learning how to wave.
She loves Annie's school bus and flaps her arms every time she sees it.
Anytime she hears Brock she yells, "DA!"
In spite of all of my methods to discourage her,
she stands up on her own.
This morning Kate was teaching her to climb up the stairs.
Thanks Kate.
That's just what I want her to learn how to do.
But that's what big sisters are for, I guess.
She is learning sign language.
I didn't teach Kate sign language and she didn't talk until she was three.
I blamed myself.
But Tessa signs more-
or she is just clapping because she loves food.
Either way it works for her.
She is so happy and so smiley and excited about everything.
She only cries when she doesn't get her way. 
I love her A LOT. 

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

I love her a lot too and can't wait to give her lots of squeezy hugs and kisses when you come down.

Ryan and Angela said...

You forgot to mention that she is just so freakin cute.