thanks to everyone for all of the birthday shout outs.
i was spoiled all day.
i even got a massage from "helga/marta/valerie."
my awesome friends brought me brownies, ice cream and strawberry peach jam.
my awesome cousin brought me salsa (o i luv that salsa) and babysat my kids.
my awesome, super rad husband spoiled me all day.
and my girls were so sweet.
it was a great day.
but the cherry on top was this text received at 11:28 pm
You thought I forgot didn't you...HA! NO HACKIN WAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA! Your so hott right now. Gracious! Love you to death!
it was a really great day.
thanks everyone.
3 comments:
I take you shopping for a new wardrobe a week early and your sister texts you two minutes before it ends and she gets a shout out and I don't. I see how this works! Love you anyway.
hey, I need your phone number to call you so we can get together when I'm in Boise this wed thru next wed.
Post a Comment