Thursday, September 23, 2010

Brown Hair Girl.

I have brown hair.
I have not always had brown hair.
In fact the first time I dyed my hair
(actually my MOTHER dyed my hair)
I was in 5th grade.
AND IT WAS BAD. Super BAD.
In high school I dyed my hair myself whenever I felt like it.
And it was pretty BAD.
Then I turned to a professional.
She made my hair pretty.
And I changed my hair with my mood.
Dark- Light- Short- Long- Whatever.
Just for fun.
But I have had brown hair for about 4 years now.
I still don't recognize myself with brown hair.
I like how it looks, but I think I don't look like myself.
I'm weird... I know.
***
For the last few weeks I've been working on a list.
And you know me...
I LOVE a good list.
This list is called
"THIRTY things to do before I'm THIRTY."
I'm not stressed about turning thirty,
but I would like to make good use of my twenty-ninth year.
There are certain things I'd like to go for at twenty-nine...
things I can get away with before really growing up.
So that's why I made a list.
***
And that's why tomorrow I'm dying my hair blonde.
Just for fun.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

I can't wait to see it! :)
I am opposite. I have brown hair - everytimg I go lighter people say they like it - but I don't feel like me. So - now I stay dark! :)

Kim said...

I think you have such beautiful hair. I like it brown, but then again that is all I have ever known you as. Can't wait to see the blond. You'll have to post wether blonds really have more fun?

Cheryl Ann Rose said...

You are killing me! Holly Stewart dyed your hair and you cried so much that I let her dye mine so you wouldn't think it was so bad. If I would have known I was taking the hit, I wouldn't have had ugly hair too! Mothers never get any credit. Anyway, I think you will look like a babe with blonde hair. We can match our hair color again.