Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Goodbye 28...HELLO 29!


Tessa getting ready for my birthday a couple months ago.
So it's official... I'm older.
I know I'm older because I woke up this morning and it took me ten minutes to figure out what day it was.
"Sunday... No. What day was yesterday? What did I do yesterday? Ok yesterday was Tuesday. That means today is Wednesday... WAIT! It's my birthday today!"
Man, I AM getting old.
***
I came down the stairs and Kate said, "Happy Birthday Mom."
So cute. So sweet.
So glad that she finally talks.
***
Annie was a little put out that Kate beat her in being the first to wish me a happy birthday.
So to make up for it, she tried to fill me in on the birthday surprises until Brock put his hand over her mouth and dragged her to the bus stop. (not really drag- just helped her along- only to wait there for 20 minutes because I keep forgetting that Wednesday is late start day).
***
Well off I go. I better get dressed since someone is coming over soon.
Birthday Rule #6- Don't wear sweats all day on your birthday. 
***
YAY FOR 29! I do feel sassier (if that is even possible).