I'm telling you...
If we didn't look a little like each other- this
would be proof that I was adopted.
Maybe I am and it was just a lucky match.
Tay- you really are amazing.
Ohhhh Greg... You really want to go there? You know I have home videos too. I would be very careful with the "angel wings movie" if I were you... Go Astros! :)
4 comments:
What are you trying to say? That Taylor has singing talent and you don't?
I have home video of you at age 4 in angel wings that says otherwise ;).
Greg
I want to see that video! :)...
That was so good. They are amazing!
But...you are amazing too! and yes - you look just like each other.
I want to see blonde hair pictures...
Ohhhh Greg...
You really want to go there?
You know I have home videos too.
I would be very careful with the "angel wings movie" if I were you...
Go Astros! :)
Seriously, if I didn't actually give birth to the kid, I would wonder where she came from. Grandpa Rose would be so proud.
Post a Comment