Friday, August 20, 2010

Please send to Mr. Craig Thompson...


Dear Mr. Commissioner-
Hello. My name is Chanell. I am a fan. I wanted to write you a little letter and let you know my opinion on a few things.
First off I'd like to thank you for the fancy channel the MTN. Because of this fancy channel, I get to have, not one, but TWO giant satellites on my house. Normally that would make me annoyed 'cause nothing says classy like TWO giant satellites on your roof, but the other day I found out that in an emergency I can turn the satellites into solar ovens. So now I see it as a blessing. Thanks Craig.
Oh and another thing about this fancy channel is I get to pay SEVENTY freakin' dollars a month to get the MTN. But the best part about it is that I still don't get to see all the games because you and VERSUS aren't getting along very well. So even though I have TWO dishes and SEVENTY dollars later- I still can't watch them play. Remember the good old days when you used to watch the BYU games on KSL and Tom Kirkland used to do the commentary. That was easy. NOT EASY ANYMORE CRAIG.
But I must commend you on your savvy deal you made a couple days ago. Snatching Fresno St. and Nevada like that was like whoa. Kinda like when Brock and I played Risk the other day and I had only played like 2 times before and the last time I played was like 9 years ago. And Brock SMOKED me and I was mad- 'cause it seemed like he cheated, but he didn't. I guess it kinda seems like you cheated, but I guess you didn't either. So nice move Craig. Sorry to all the teams in the WAC. I hope you get your ten million dollars.
Oh and Craig, while I've got you, one more thing. Remember how the MWC tournament is at UNLV? I know I may have mentioned this before, but that sucks. It's kind of like you are cheating, but then it IS really cheating. 'Cause pretending like it's neutral when it's really UNLV's home court is called CHEATING. And that sucks Craig.
But don't worry. I'm not mad at you. Just wanted you to know.
Have a nice day.
Oh and one time the Aggies were mad at my dad.
And when I say mad I mean MAD.
So watch out.
I hope an Aggie fan doesn't hunt you down in your sleep.
But if I were you I'd sleep with one eye open.
Just saying'.
Sincerely,
Chanell
(a fan)

7 comments:

Katherine said...

Love it! You should submit it to KSL - they might publish it! :) You crack me up and you are SOOOO right about Aggie fans being mad!

k8theriver said...

i'm not completely sure what you're talking about but i still think it is funny.

Matt said...

Tee Hee....(And I mean tee hee in the most civil not-laughing-at sense of the word)

Oh..and the biggest losers in the deal?? The Aggies. Tell Brock Hi.

Cheryl Ann Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baxter's said...

pretty sure the funniest part of this post is that your mom posted and then deleted it. :-) Now THAT is funny. I pretty sure she thought it might be inappropriate...or envisioned it really being on KSL so she hit the delete button. I will add one more thing...Dear Craig, It was a nice move, but don't say it wasn't cause BYU was making a run for it...cause then you just look really stupid, cause it is comes with the assumption that we must be really stupid to believe you. Really stupid.

Greg R. said...

He may be lacking in some commissioner fundamentals, but that man is really good at growing hair.

Unknown said...

Well said.