Tessa is nine months old.
She is a happy baby.
She is not crawling.
She is scooting... fast.
She growls.
It's funny.
Sometimes she wishes her sisters would
stop picking her up- sometimes.
She is standing up!
At first I would sit her back down.
I still want her to be a baby.
No walking.
No talking.
No talking back.
But now I'm trying to embrace her getting bigger.
Even though I'm not ready for her to get bigger.
Because she is the MOST adorable baby ever...
and babies are not easily come by these days.
Love you Baby Tessa!!!
***
p.s. Since when did nine months go by so fast.
'Cause the nine months before these lasted an eternity-
but the nine months she's been here have flown by "super fast."
Life is SO not fair.

1 comment:
Tessa is the Bessa!!! I miss them. How much longer til you come down again???
Post a Comment