Isn't she so cute?
She can't run in those shoes,
but my mom always bought me cute shoes I couldn't run in.
It's kinda like a tradition.
"Are you excited?"
"Yep."
"Are you going to miss me?"
"Nope."
She is so ready for SCHOOL!
Mrs. Bott, Annie's teacher. I told you Annie is almost as tall as her.
Brock says she'll catch her by the end of the year.
***And I didn't even cry.***
(Only teared up a little.
And that was because Kate got sad after Annie went into the school.)
***
Dear Annie,
I am so excited that started Kindergarten today!
I hope you have a good day.
Kate and I are writing you notes to give you when you get home.
Your family loves you so much.
Thanks for being such a sweet, fun, beautiful little girl.
Learn lots and I'll see you soon.
(At the school, to make sure you get on the bus,
and at the bus stop to make sure you get home.
And I might stop by to check on you at Recess.
Is that too much?
I don't want to embarrass you.)
Love, Mom






6 comments:
I drove by the school the other day when I knew Ally was at recess and watched her play for a few minutes! haha. She is beautiful and looks so grownup - and I love her shoes too! :) Ally wants some like that. But the boys chase her at recess and she does flips on the bars - so she has to dress for the occasion usually! :)
dang. we didn't see you. maybe at pick-up.
She really is SO cute, Chanell. And what a great outfit. I would wear that:)
I cried.
Chanell, Annie is so pretty and your pictures are gorgeous! I love reading your blog, because you are a great writer and very funny to top it off. I'm still waiting to read your manuscript. :)
Thank you for posting a picture of Rex (even if it is his back side) since I am a lame-o and am about 500 posts behind on my blog. And tell Annie thank you for "spying" on Rex for me. So glad to know someone will tell me if he is naughty or not!
p.s. I don't follow sports at all so I don't understand much of your most recent post, but I still think it's funny so good job on appealing to the non-sports fans!
Post a Comment